Saturday, April 17, 2010

Grease

Today I watched a classic-Grease. Well it might not be a real classic but it is a movie that almost every girl has seen. I have seen it many times over the years and I can recite it. While the acting might not be the best, the energy is there and it is infectious. As I watch this movie as an adult there are the sexual references in the movie that I missed when I was little, such as in the song, "Grease Lightning." Here's the link for the song- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oWeaujOWXc. It's pretty amazing the stuff I missed as a child that seem obvious to me now.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I haven't seen the movie many times, so I know I've never noticed before. I know what you mean though. As we have gotten older we notice things like this a lot more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with Mara also. I think when we are younger sexual references don't neccessarily stick out as much as they do now that we are older.

    ReplyDelete